We would like to update our clients on our current lockdown protocol.
We are currently not allowing any clients in to the building, unless in exceptional circumstances.
When you arrive for an appointment: - If you are on foot please ring the doorbell next to our front door labelled 'appointments'. A member of the team will then come to check you in for your appointment. - If you arrive by car, please wait in your car and ring the following number to let us know you have arrived - 07999345176. If you are able to, please wait in your car, this helps to reduce overcrowding outside the practice.
If you are collecting medication there is a number for you to call on the front door, please ring this number and a member of the team will bring your items out to you.
For routine enquiries or to order repeat medication, please fill in the contact form on our website, this helps to free up our phone lines.
Please can we remind all clients to wear a face covering when coming to the practice for any reason, even when waiting outside.
We are currently operating in two bubbles, on skeleton staff, so please be patient with us.
We would like to thank all of our clients for their patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Thank you, from all of the team at The Grove!
We want to update our clients on the current coronavirus situation, and what to do if you are coming for an appointment or to collect medication.
The door to the practice is currently still locked. This is to control and limit the amount of people in the building at one time.
When you arrive for an appointment PLEASE do the following:
- CALL the practice to inform us of your arrival, if you do not do this we will not know that you have arrived and you may miss your appointment time.
- The phone lines may be busy but please keep trying.
- Please DO NOT knock on the door.
- Once you have informed us of your arrival you will wait outside until the vet calls you in.
- You may wait in reception while the vet sees your animal ONLY if you are wearing a facemask.
- PLEASE try to bring only one person per animal to appointments.
When you arrive to collect medication and/or flea and worming treatment:
-PLEASE make sure you pre-order the medication at least 24 hours before.
- CALL the practice to let us know you are outside and we will bring the medication out to you.